- Display actual exhaust gas temperature in °C
- Accurate Type T Thermocouple probe
- element from -20°C to 300°C
- Stainless Steel sheathed 3 metre screened thermocouple cable
- Corrosion resistant Duplex Stainless Steel probe housing
- Detect partial cooling water blockages before damage occurs
- Display on Master Consoles or on separate Alarm Panels
- Blue LED confirming NMEA transmission
- Low cost
- Certified to NMEA2000®
The Oceanic System’s NMEA2000® 4510 Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor and 4511 Exhaust Gas Temperature Probe are designed to measure the exhaust gas temperature of a marine engine or generator. It uses a highly accurate Type T thermocouple and reports the temperature directly onto the NMEA2000® network.
The probe is designed to be easily mounted in the exhaust hose with an armoured stainless steel sheathed cable to the NMEA2000® sensor module mounted within 3 metres. The probe mount is a corrosion resistant duplex stainless steel pocket that is sealed to prevent any exhaust leaks.
The standard NMEA2000® output messages can be displayed on any suitably equipped NMEA2000® displays to show the actual temperature so that partial cooling water blockages can be seen before any damage occurs.
The 4510 Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor is an important part of the Oceanic Systems complete vessel monitoring and control system.