- Accurate Type T Thermocouple probe element with temperature range from -20°C
- Corrosion resistant Duplex Stainless Steel probe housing
- Stainless Steel sheathed 3 metre screened thermocouple cable for added durability
- M10 Probe housing suitable for tapped exhaust riser or exhaust hose mounting
- Manufactured to NMEA2000® standard
The Oceanic Systems’ 4511 Exhaust Gas Temperature Probe is a highly accurate and robust Type T thermocouple. With a rugged stainless steel construction, the 4511 Exhaust Gas Temperature Probe is designed to be easily mounted in the exhaust hose or screwed into a tapped riser if there is one available. The probe will accurately measure a temperature range from -20°C to +300°C. When connected to the 4510 Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor the probe and sensor become an important part of the Oceanic Systems’ complete vessel monitoring and control system. The probe has a 3 metre armoured stainless steel sheathed cable to connect it to the NMEA2000® sensor module which can be located in the engine room.