- NMEA2000® Interface
- RS485 Modbus Interface RTU protocol for sensor communications
- DIN Rail mount enclosure
- Supplying power for up to 16 4531 Cabin Temperature & Humidity Sensors
- Passes MODBUS messages from 4531 Sensors to the NMEA2000® Interface
- Status and warning lights for all data transfers
- Allows monitoring of up to 16 sensors
The Oceanic Systems’ 4530 Cabin Temperature & Humidity Module allows up to 16 4531 Cabin Temperature & Humidity Sensors to be connected to the module and report the temperature and humidity values over the NMEA2000® network.
The module is compatible with either 12 or 24 Volt systems and requires NO user setup menus, but the simple setting of a small rotary address switch and a push button, so up to 16 multiple 4530 Modules can exist on the same network.
This unit is designed to operate in a protected marine environment such as an engine room or below decks. It is very important that it is installed and set up correctly according to this manual. Please read and follow the installation and setup instructions carefully to achieve the best results.