- Convert 4 – 20mA pressure input to digital value with ± 2% FSD accuracy
- User selectable pressure range
- User selectable pressure source
- Faulty sensor/connection detection (under or over current)
- No complicated menu setups required
- NMEA2000® micro C interface plug
- NMEA2000® network standard
The Oceanic Systems’ NMEA2000® 4601 4 – 20mA Pressure Adaptor is designed to monitor any 4 – 20mA pressure source including Atmospheric, Water, Steam, Compressed Air, Hydraulic, Oil & Fuel on the NMEA2000® network.
This unit is designed to operate in a protected marine environment such as an engine room. It provides a standard NMEA2000® pressure PGN130314 over the network and is an important part of our complete NMEA2000® Monitoring and Digital Switching System.
It is fully waterproof to IP67 and ruggedly constructed for years of reliable and accurate service.
The unit comes with a detailed User Manual and is certified to the NMEA2000® network standard.