Dual Deck Filler Gauge
- Displays two Tank Levels at the Deck Fillers as well at the existing instruments
- Prevents fuel spills during refuelling
- Maximise Range from Full Tanks
- Available with your custom boat logo and wording
- Blue LED Level Display
- Robust polished Stainless Steel with Laser Etched designator
- Easy to Install
- Single Plug to NMEA2000® Bus
The 3210 Dual Deck Gauge displays the levels of two fuel tanks right at the deck fillers.
This enables the user to see the exact tank level at the point of filling, which allows the tanks to be filled without the risk of spills or wastage.
Each tank level is displayed on a blue LED display set into the dual deck gauge. This provides a clear indication of the level of the liquid in the tank at all times. The LED varies in brightness to compensate for ambient light levels, brighter in sunlight and dimmer at night.
The dual deck gauge is produced in mirror polished stainless steel to provide a rugged and attractive finish.
It is sealed to IP68 and constructed to the IEC60945 Maritime Navigational and Radiocommunications Equipment Standard to ensure high reliability and trouble free operation for many years.
It attaches to the NMEA2000® network using a single plug with no other wiring needed.