- Available for Fuel, Fresh Water, Grey Water and Black Water
- Automatic low and high level alarms
- Standard 2” Panel Gauge Size
- 10A changeover relay contacts for external alarm or device control
- Display varies in brightness to suit ambient light level
- Front and Panel Sealed to IP66
- NMEA2000® Certified
The 3350 Digital Tank Level Gauge displays the Fuel, Fresh Water, Grey Water or Black Water tank level digitally on a standard 2” Panel Gauge.
It includes an automatic high and low level alarm that operates a sounder and a flashing red LED when the level passes user settable limits. The sounder can be muted from the front panel.
The 3350 is fitted with a 10 amp relay that can control an external alarm or device that is set when the unit triggers it’s high or low level alarm level. The unit mounts in a standard 2” diameter panel hole and the front and panel seal is to IP66.
It has a blue LED digital tank level display that varies in brightness as the ambient light level varies.
It is certified to the NMEA2000® network standard and attaches to the network using a single “Micro” plug. It draws less than 150mA from the network.