- Manual start Holding Tank Pump Out where allowed
- Automatically stops Pump when holding tank is empty
- Standard 2” Panel Gauge Size
- Tank Pumping Out warning LED
- Holding Tank Level display varies in brightness to suit ambient light level
- Front and Panel Sealed to IP66
- NMEA2000® Certified
The 3350-GTPO and new 3350-HTPO Holding Tank Pump Out Controller displays the holding tank level on a standard 2” Panel Gauge.
The green START button manually starts the pump out where and when allowed. The unit automatically stops the pump out when the tank is empty to avoid the pumps running dry. The user can also stop the pump out at any time by pressing the STOP button.
The Controller is fitted with a 10 amp relay to control the pump out pump. The unit mounts in a standard 2” diameter panel hole and the front and panel seal is to IP66.
It has a red LED lamp that flashes when the pump out is in progress and a blue LED holding tank level display that varies in brightness as the ambient light level varies.
It attaches to the NMEA2000® network using a single “Micro” plug. It draws less than 150mA from the network.