- Controls and monitors up to 8, 16 or 24 LED lights (with 5972 expansion modules)
- Reports LED degradation and wiring faults
- Reports LED power on hours with alarm
- Local panel red/green status indicators for each circuit
- Full mimic display on any Poseidon screen
- Primary and automatic standby power source for LEDs with alarm indication
- Manual override on and off at controller panel
- Automatic resettable fuses on each circuit
- Standard DIN rail mounting
- Suitable for all vessel types and sizes
- Designed to IEC60945
- NMEA2000® Certified
Oceanic Systems 5971 Navigation Light Controller and the 5972 8 channel expansion modules offers full control and monitoring of LED navigation lights over a standard NMEA2000® network.
The units are designed to control and monitor up to 24 LED Navigation Lights with full monitoring of LED and wiring integrity so that any failures are detected and indicated. There is a single current calibration button that allows the installer to calibrate the unit to each LED circuit so that partial LED failures or wiring failures are detected. In addition, the unit tracks LED power on hours and warns when the LED has reached its useful life and needs to be replaced to maintain safe navigation light visible distances.
Each circuit has a manual override on or off and a self resetting safety fuse. The units are standard DIN rail mounted and have WAGO style cage clamp connections.