General Purpose Pressure Sensors 4-20mA
- Pressure ranges from 0-1bar, 0-10psi, 0-50psi, 0-100psi, 0-500psi, 0-1000psi, 0-5000psi
- Compact, rugged construction
- Output signals: 4-20mA
- Stainless steel
- Isolated construction, able to test various media
- Enhanced anti-interference and surge protection
- Vented gauge and absolute pressure
- Piezoresistive pressure sensor, silicone oil filled
- A wide range of pressure and electrical connections
The Oceanic Systems Pressure Sensor range can monitor a wide variety of liquids or gas pressures in the marine environment.
They have high stability and feature enhanced anti-interference and surge protection.
The units use a high performance piezoresistive pressure transducer as the sensing part, and the inner structure is O-ring sealed. All the sensors have a -10 to 70°C wide temperature compensation.
||Vacuum Sensor 0 to -1 bar 4-20mA G1/2″|
||Pressure Sensor 0-10 4-20mA PSI G1/2″|
||Pressure Sensor 0-50 4-20mA PSI G1/2″|
||Pressure Sensor 0-100 4-20mA PSI G1/2″|
||Pressure Sensor 0-500 4-20mA PSI G1/2″|
||Pressure Sensor 0-1000 4-20mA PSI G1/2″|
||Pressure Sensor 0-5000 4-20mA PSI G1/2″|
||Pressure Snubber for G1/2″|