16 Channel Switch Input Module
- Protected against ESD, Voltage Surges and Transients to IEC61000 4-2,4 and 5
- Up to 16 isolated input channels PLC quality inputs compatible with standard IEC61131-2 Type 1 and Type 3 Inputs
- Indicator LEDs for each active Inputs
- Switch settable Device Instance
- Boat Builder Preferred WAGO Cage Clamp Terminals
- Compatible with 12 or 24 Volt Systems
- Low Cost
The Oceanic Systems 4410 16 Channel Switch Input Module is an important part of our NMEA2000® based Vessel Monitoring and Control System.
It monitors switch closure devices and reports their status over the NMEA2000® network such as:
- Fire/smoke/carbon monoxide detectors
- Bilge and flood float detectors
- Doorway and porthole closure detectors
- Valve status detectors
- And many more
With this module, and suitable NMEA2000® displays, the status of all these devices can be viewed anywhere on the vessel.
The unit features PLC quality inputs that are manufactured to IEC 61131 and IEC61000 standards so they are optically isolated and fully protected against ESD, Voltage Surges and Transients to ensure the most reliable operation at all times. It is compatible with either 12 or 24 Volt systems and requires NO user setup menus, just the simple setting of two small rotary address switches so multiple Switch Input Modules can exist on the same network.
The connections to the unit are made via boat builder preferred WAGO Cage Clamp terminal blocks which allow either solid or multi-stranded wires from 0.08 to 1.5mm² to be connected quickly and securely. Each switch input also has a tell tale green LED to indicate when it is active.
The 4410 can be either panel mounted or DIN rail mounted using the mounting clips provided and is certified to work with NMEA2000®.
- Mounting clips
- User manual